Due to our continued growth we are looking for an Associate. Join our team of ambitious and entrepreneurial professionals and work on a variety of complex, high-end deals in a friendly and social environment with a strong focus on getting the best results for our clients.
Nielen Schuman is the premier independent corporate finance advisory boutique in the Benelux. With our team of 40 across offices in Amsterdam and Antwerp we are actively involved in c.50 transactions annually in the Dutch and Belgian mid-market, working on deals ranging between EUR 50m – 1 bn. We provide corporate finance and strategic advisory services to medium/large sized (family-owned & listed) corporates and investors. Our suite of services encompasses M&A and Strategic Advisory, Capital Raising and Capital Restructuring.
As an associate at Nielen Schuman you will work on a variety of deals in small deal teams with a down-to-earth mentality. Our deal teams operate with limited hierarchy, which will give you the opportunity to have direct access to clients and to make impact on the process. As an associate at Nielen Schuman, you will be the architect when it comes to analysing companies, their financials, markets and plans. You will have a guiding role in developing information memoranda and other process related matters. In addition to this, your tasks will include:
- Conducting complex valuations and other financial analyses
- Advising clients on a variety of subjects around the process
- Coordinating an efficient process
- Supporting colleagues and actively help analysts develop
What will make you successful
We like to see that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are client-driven. You have a great eye for detail, a pro-active attitude, work well under pressure and you are a strong team player.
Furthermore we ask that you have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in financial advisory or banking preferably in corporate finance or mergers & acquisitions
- Strong command of written and verbal Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, technical project management and social skills