We have an opportunity available to intern at our firm, starting on the 1st of June.
What’s it like to intern at Nielen Schuman:
If you want to kick-start your career by quickly gaining valuable experience, then an internship at Nielen Schuman is the right place for you. By joining our team you will become part of a company where dedicated and entrepreneurial people work. We are committed to give our clients the best and constantly challenge ourselves to be better.
Working on both M&A and Debt Advisory deals as a worthy member of the team, you will be supported by people throughout the organization and learn from the best. You’ll become part of a close-knit, young and energetic team and will be challenged to think critically and perform at your best.
During your internship you will obtain a good overview of what happens in a deal from origination, valuation, due diligence, negotiation to closing. On a day to day basis you will be busy with:
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Making rapports and presentations for clients;
- Translating company and market information into financial models and valuation data;
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses.
What will make you successful in this role?
For you to become part of Nielen Schuman we ask that you have a proven interest in corporate finance, a strong motivation and an eagerness to learn and develop. People that fit well here are hands-on, strong communicators and great team players.
Other than that we ask that you:
- Are a third year bachelor student, master student or a recent graduate;
- Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities;
- Have a good command of verbal and written Dutch and English;
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.