NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
We are seeking Network Engineers to help our customer design virtual learning infrastructure to meet special requirements for enabling course needs. You will play an integral role in conducting network evaluations, hardware/software installations, and upgrades. You will also provide technical support to internal and external personnel on highly complex network system installation processes including troubleshooting, repairing, monitoring, tuning, automation scripting, and general user support. Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or related STEM degree and four (4) years of progressively responsible network systems engineering experience. In lieu of a degree, at least eight (8) years of experience is required.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification and/or Network+ certification is required.
- Basic knowledge of and/or work experience with the following:
- Packet capture and network analysis tools
- Packet flow analysis, TDP/IP, and basic network services
- Monitoring solutions and datacenter operations
- Network security principles, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Hardware and operating systems
- VMWare, VSphere, and VCenter virtualization tools
- Networking technologies such as routers, switches, encryption, and firewalls
- TCP/IP networking, networking architecture, computer and operating systems
- Proven ability to work effectively with direction and some supervision while being conscious of how your work interacts with that of others.