NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
We are seeking Computer Network Defense Analysts (CNDA) to support our customer's missions. The analysts must possess the skills to analyze, map, protect, or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions, and threats in computer network systems. The ideal candidate will have the ability to protect, monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to unauthorized activity within assigned information systems and computer networks. The ability to identify and de-obfuscate data; analyze system alerts; and report on computer probe and network infiltration attempts on network infrastructure is required. Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- An Associate of Science (A.S.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- A.S.+ 4 yrs. or a B.S.+2 years of experience in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration.
- Experience collecting information from a variety sources (e.g., intrusion detection systems, firewalls, network traffic logs, and host system logs) to identify potential vulnerabilities, respond to cyber events that occur, and defend against events that might occur.
- Ability to develop mitigations to strengthen network defenses and protect against attacks on network infrastructure devices or systems.
- Demonstratable experience working with a variety of data transport possibilities, such as traditional wired networks, wireless transport (including Wi-Fi and cellular), collaborative platforms such as video teleconferencing, and the hardware and software that support it all.