NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the U.S. Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
We are seeking Cloud Software Engineers to research and develop original solutions to solve big data challenges. In this role, the engineer will use complex problem-solving skills using the latest Cloud, Mobile, and Web technologies to develop and enhance assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation, and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the Customer's cloud infrastructure. Please consider applying if you meet the required qualifications and would like to join a growing and highly-skilled development team.
- A TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer engineering, computer science, or a related discipline and one (1) year of general software engineering experience in software development including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. In leu of a degree, at least five (5) years of relevant software engineering experience is required.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+), and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, and Pig.
- Demonstrated work experience with data serialization such as JSON and/or BSON; developing restful services; and using source code management tools.
- Demonstrated work experience developing cloud analytics (Hadoop, MapReduce, Accumulo) in Java.
- Experience with Git/GibLab.
- Experience developing analytics within the Query Time Analytics (QTA) Framework.
- Experience developing software solutions using Python scripting language.
- Experience developing analytics for survey- and intelligence-value assessments.
- Experience with Containers such as (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Experience using Java Spring Framework.