NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
The Cyber Threat Reporter provides synthesized product to customers by researching, analyzing, and reporting via appropriate reporting vehicles, in response to requirements and in accordance with Government missions. Our reporters prioritize, assess, evaluate, and report information obtained from multiple sources, maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs and collaborate with other collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements, and issue appropriate products that relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets, as well as countermeasures and courses of action, if applicable. They regularly interface with senior-level stakeholders.
Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Seven (7) years experience in vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response, network and/or host forensics, cryptanalytic work in military or intelligence community organization, or cryptology work in military or intelligence community organization OR a Bachelor’s degree in electrical/computer/software engineering, computer science, math, or information systems and four (3) years experience
- Five (5) years experience in direct intelligence reporting
- Two (2) years experience in two or more of the following:
- Analysis of host data at rest
- Forensic analysis of Windows systems, Linux systems, and/or mobile devices
- Industry standard system/network tools
- Commercial, open source, or other tools for intrusion detection
- Network mapping/discovery
- Working cyber adversary intrusion set/targets
- Strong writing skills and demonstrate the ability to summarize, condense, catalogue, and brief large amounts of data into smaller target packages for the consumption of non-technical customers and senior leadership
- Strong research skills and demonstrate proficiency conducting both tactical and strategic intelligence research in order to describe and highlight threat environments and make potential mitigation recommendations