Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test with proven experience in Test Automation and manual testing of SaaS solutions in an Agile Development environment.
- Build and maintain the test automation suite using TestNG, Selenium, Java, SQL, Jenkins, Cucumber.Develop Test plans and Test cases
- API framework testing
- Execute the test cases, enter defects in the bug tracking system and follow-up on defects with Developers
- Developing a regression test suite and regression test plan
- Participate in product and feature designs with Product Managers, Designers and Developers
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and to provide solutions to customers
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a different time zone
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience with testing API frameworks
- 4+ years of experience in testing of web-based applications and API's
- 4+ years of experience in test automation – Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology
- Experience on Linux platforms - basic administration, builds, software deployment, writing Shell and Python scripts