Narvar’s mission is to Simplify the life of the consumer. We do that by partnering with thousands of retailers to empower great experiences from the moment the consumer hits the Buy button. We need help making that mission a reality, this role will be working closely with the product, engineering, and customer facing teams. We are growing and looking for someone who loves a dynamic environment where there are new challenges. Someone who enjoys bringing order to chaos.
- Manage cross-functional technical projects in a matrixed organization supporting a group of products in various stages of maturity.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases) with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project teams
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery. This may include organizing tasks, bugs, use cases and test cases as well as support and escalation plans.
- Assist individual technical resources to un-block and enable them to focus on what is most impactful to the project and the organization.
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and technologies such as 3rd party APIs.
- Work with product and engineering leaders to prioritize projects based on impact level and leverage data to drive prioritization decisions.
- Establish excellent working relations with all partners with an emphasis on unblocking team members, providing day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for project and tasks.
- 4+ years experience in program, project, or technical management with an emphasis on technical projects and API integrations.
- Experience understanding application requirements and translating needs into technical requirements.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps
- Experience in relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Communication skills and experience working with technical management teams.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in an SAAS company and or ecommerce company