a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you looking to be a key partner in a dynamic environment? Do you want to work alongside dedicated developers who push themselves to be the best? As a Technical Project Manager, you'll lead business-critical projects by collaborating across departments and promoting a culture of accountability. You'll diligently identify issues and remove barriers to ensure projects move forward smoothly. This is a cross-functional role and you'll partner alongside our engineering, product, and customer success departments. We invite you to have a seat at the table and join us as we change the e-commerce industry!
what you’ll do
- Facilitate backlog refinement, sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and release planning
- Lead cross-functional technical projects while supporting a group of products in various stages of maturity
- Create a culture of accountability across all business and technical groups and levels, using soft and hard levers
- Collaborate with technical teams to build and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the program/project lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch phases) with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, partners, and project teams
- Map dependencies and relationships between projects and technologies such as 3rd party APIs
- Build rapport with partners, help unblock team members, and provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps to keep organized
what we’re looking for
- You have 4+ years experience in web technologies as a technical project manager leading small to medium initiatives
- You've embraced Agile methodologies to lead projects and guide teams
- You see success as the only option - you're ultra-organized, value integrity, and have great follow-through
- You're flexible and excited to help build phenomenal products
- You have experience understanding application requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- You're a master multi-tasker and can get things done in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- You have a solid ability to lead and prioritize workload and product roadmaps
- You have strong relationship building skills and have collaborated with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, and customer success
- You have a positive attitude, excellent social skills, and experience working with technical management teams
- You have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You're fluent as a Scrum Master
- Experience in a SaaS or e-commerce startup is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.