a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you a savvy negotiator and a technophile who sees opportunities through an optimistic lens? We’re looking for a Head of Technology Partnerships & Alliances to enable growth through strategic partnerships. You will be our primary point of contact internally as well as externally across an ecosystem of technology partners. We are looking for a seasoned leader who can build deep relationships and cultivate the technology ecosystem to accelerate our market leadership through new business opportunities.
what you’ll do
- Develop and execute a partner strategy across the technology ecosystem, including OS/platforms and e-commerce solution providers
- Identify new business opportunities by analyzing the joint market opportunity (both quantitative and qualitative assessments) and define market requirements
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, and manage partnership requests and also represent Narvar in external meetings and events with senior partner executives
- Collaborate across internal teams (marketing, engineering, product, sales, customer success) to launch and engage partners through tightly integrated offerings
- Activate joint go-to-market activities across a mix of channels by leveraging content, field events, and other campaign strategies
- Determine KPIs to measure success and evaluate progress through critical partner milestones and targets
what we’re looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- MBA and/or experience in business development or partnerships at a leading B2B software company preferred
- You’re passionate about technology and immersed and connected within the ecosystem
- You’re an articulate communicator with presentation building and delivery skills
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills and are able to distill data into insights
- You have a demonstrated ability to absorb and learn new domains quickly
- You’re a masterful manager of multiple projects, activities, and tasks across work-streams
- You’re high-energy and able to balance urgency with collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.