The Manager, Professional Services (India) is responsible for managing both a team of PS Resources and a Services Project Portfolio to drive the successful delivery of Narvar implementation projects. The Manager, PS will utilize strong thought leadership and tactical execution while ensuring a seamless, proactive, experience in project execution. This candidate will be based in India and will be responsible for providing managerial coverage for the EMEA and India project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will utilize Portfolio and People Management skills to equip the team with tools necessary to standardize methodologies, ensure proactive customer and stakeholder communications, and ensure high quality services are delivered on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction. The Manager, Professional Services will drive team governance and delivery execution while being accountable for project team metrics such as revenue, productivity and high Customer Satisfaction scores. Weekly status reporting of key project deliverables, risks and action plans within a project portfolio are a key component required for effective delivery in this role.
- Provide support to India and EMEA resources by working during standard EMEA business hours
- Leverage your leadership experience to collaborate with project team members and proactively identify project risks. Effectively communicate and mitigate risks and resolve escalations that jeopardize project success
- Accountable for overall performance, governance, and success of an assigned project portfolio and team of direct reports. Provide team coaching and feedback to ensure high quality delivery to new and existing customers.
- Develop and coach direct reports and ensure appropriate team and personal goals are communicated and achieved
- Collaborate closely with Project resources to ensure projects are delivered using Narvar success criteria
- Partner with cross functional leadership to develop, implement and execute methodologies, tools and process that support project success and accountability. Hold teams accountable for meeting company and personal goal
- May assist in review of SOW approval process, ensuring proper estimating and feasibility for the duration and scope of project work
- Lead initiatives and contribute to priorities and programs that grow and scale the Narvar business model
- Partner with Leadership to provide tangible career development path for direct reports and ensure resources have the appropriate combination of expertise and skills to deliver projects successfully
- Effectively communicate key business objectives and goals
- Conduct weekly stakeholder meetings to highlight results and ensure proactive portfolio status updates are provided
What are we looking for?
- 3+ Years of Professional Services Management and Portfolio Management Experience in a SaaS based software implementation environment
- 2+ Years of Project Management experience demonstrating PM fundamentals, driving project success, meeting revenue goals, and on time budget and delivery. Demonstrates strong understanding of Software project lifecycle, ability to meet team revenue goals, and knowledge of driving resource assignments and productivity
- Experience managing and leading a dynamic, customer focused team consisting of project managers, consultants, and technical staff
- A proven history of success in Managing Software Implementation teams and effectively collaborating with cross functional stakeholders such as Customer Success, Sales, Support, Engineering and Product Management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal to present complex issues to internal and external executive
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work experience
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing over 7 billion orders last year alone within 38 countries and across 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.