a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a project management phenom who loves solving problems, implementing products they will actually use, and who wants to play a major role in the success of our customers. The ideal candidate has proven customer-facing experience, has managed a large portfolio of projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment. You will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Implementation Consultants who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry.
what you’ll do
- Manage onboarding for well-established enterprise retailers and the hottest direct to consumer brands, including requirements gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product value
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the customer and internal teams to establish credibility and ensure on-time project delivery
- Effectively drive resolution of escalations with the appropriate customer and internal resources, partner cross-functionally with both internal and external business stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Help build a best-in-class international professional services team via documentation, process improvements, and training
what we’re looking for
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level software implementation, technical account management, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- You consider yourself to have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.