a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed individual to join the Narvar sales team. As the Director of Sales Enablement, you will become a Narvar product expert and speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of each part of our platform. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions.
We’re looking for someone with proven sales and sales enablement experience with enterprise customers. You’re a self-starter who is collaborative and able to think on your feet. You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
what you’ll do
- Map Narvar’s sales process with our customers’ buying process to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process, and tools required by our sales team to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Conduct an “inventory” of current skills, processes, and knowledge, working with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Develop and manage a rolling 12-month sales enablement roadmap
- Partner with the field sales team to develop effective sales playbooks in close collaboration with sales operations and product marketing teams
- Assist with the creation of first-line managers’ development programs to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to develop, mentor, and coach their teams effectively
- Develop recurrent role-specific virtual and face-to-face sales training initiatives in close collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct analysis of sales productivity together with the sales operations team, establish metrics and goals for sales enablement, and make recommendations to increase sales productivity
- Drive significant and measurable increases in sales productivity
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools (e.g. pipeline analysis within CRM) for reporting and benchmarking
- Assist with the selection and deployment of technologies to be used by the field staff to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Build a team to ultimately manage 5+ direct reports
what we’re looking for
- You have 4 to 7+ years of enablement experience in high growth start-ups
- You have direct field sales and field sales management experience or inside sales experience and a track record of quota-carrying
- Experience implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- You’ve worked cross-functionally and with third-party vendors to develop effective sales playbooks
- You can create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Start-up & big company experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.