a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a hands-on and strategic Regional Director of Sales to lead a team of account executives for the Western Region. You will play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to our sales strategy while providing definition and implementation to help account executives achieve corporate objectives.
what you’ll do
- Support direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Provide ongoing mentorship and development to the sales team
- Manage recruiting, hiring, and training of new account executives on sales process
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track the results
what we’re looking for
- You have 7+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 2+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success with a similar enterprise software solution
- You have excellent presentation and listening skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have high sales acumen and a passion for coaching, leading, and building teams
- Experience selling into line-of-business
- You’re a competitive, focused, passionate, and high-energy leader who is excited about the opportunity to directly impact the sales organization and help shape GTM strategy
- You’re a data-driven leader with strong empathy and high EQ
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be comfortable attending customer meetings onsite and traveling up to 70%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.