a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you have a knack for explaining technical concepts? Do you want to work closely with leading brands and retailers to turn repeat customers into die-hard fans? We’re seeking a Solutions Engineer who loves evangelizing technical concepts, solving problems, and is looking to play a major role in increasing the adoption of best practices of our customers.
You will partner with our sales team to understand buyers’ key business objectives and work alongside product and engineering teams to propose compelling technical solutions. You’re excited to speak with engineers, product managers, and implementation consultants, and also know how to distill technical concepts to our buyers.
what you’ll do
- Understand customers’ goals and design a solution that meets the client’s business objectives and technical requirements
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of customers' technical solutions/environment
- Develop a technical vision and onboarding roadmap that enables a strategic and on budget product rollout
- Assist in various sales stages, including completion of RFPs and vendor assessments
- Maintain proficiency in industry trends, Narvar service offerings, value propositions, and case studies
- Build solutions engineering best practices to ensure scalability of the team with documentation, process optimization, and cross-training
- Maintain awareness of product roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and deliver customer feedback to out product management team
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing, technical capacity in either SaaS/e-commerce
- You have the ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- You have strong customer-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, poise, confidence, and professionalism
- You have a solid technical background with hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Web services standards including HTTP, REST, SOAP, & OAuth. HTML & CSS is strongly valued
- Experience with one of the following domains is a plus: e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, logistics
- You can successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have executive level interpersonal, project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS required, advanced engineering degree a plus!