Who We Are
Narvar helps retailers champion their customers at every step of the journey. A platform designed from the ground up to drive long-term customer loyalty. Deliver post-purchase experiences that retain, engage and delight customers. More than 450 leading retailers – including Nike, Anthropologie, Bonobos, Levi, and Sephora, and Coach – use Narvar's chatbots, shipment tracking, product returns, customer care, bidirectional multi-channel communication, and analytics products.
What we are looking for
An experienced Software Engineer with proven experience coding in Java and designing test automation of SaaS solutions in an Agile Development environment.
Ready to start the interview process now? Complete a coding challenge.
Your Technical Experience
- Hands-on experience designing and executing test automation suites using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Jenkins etc.
- Mastery in test automation using Java
- API framework testing experience of web-based applications
- Experience on Linux platforms - builds, software deployment, writing Shell Scripts
Your QA Experience
- Develop and execute Test plans and Test cases
- Enter defects in the bug tracking system and follow-up on defects with Developers using tool like Jira
- Developing regression test plan and automating regression test suite.
- Participate in product and feature designs with Product Managers, Designers and Developers
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and to provide solutions to customers
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a different time zone
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience as a Software Test Engineer designing automation test suites
- Experience testing API framework
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology. Startup a PLUS.
- Experience working with databases