At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Integrated Producer to join our Los Angeles Integrated Production team. The Senior Producer provides production expertise and oversight at every opportunity, from concept development to execution. A strong production background with experience producing a range of work that would fall under the social umbrella and includes video, stills, animation and experiential deliverables is a must. Experience in line production is also a necessity. As a Senior Integrated Producer, you will report to the EPs on the business and be responsible for the daily management of multiple projects simultaneously, on one main client, assuring their quality and keeping them on schedule, on budget, and on strategy while doing your best to support the creatives in their needs. A passion for shooting sheet metal is a must, as is ample experience producing a range of content for a car account. The ideal candidate is passionate about production and has the ability to wear many hats. The drive to jump in and take charge while contributing to creative at the same time, no matter how big in scope the project is. This person must also be resourceful, solutions driven, and organized to ensure high-quality work in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment. A self-starter with a relentless passion for all things production, an eagle eye for detail and organization, and an obsession with what's coming next are all necessities in this role. Experience with Line Production is key as we're looking for someone who has knowledge of small and nimble vendors/crew/resources to lead and negotiate small non-traditional productions that don’t follow the typical production processes. Someone who has an immense sense of responsibility along with an immense sense of fun and who is not afraid to put his/her thinking cap on to bring new ideas to the table.
- Have established and strong working relationships with production companies and vendor partners.
- Produce everything from quick turnaround social still shoots using our internal resources to larger video shoots with production partners.
- Ensure the creative team employs the most innovative production methods and that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the agency's and client's vision, budget, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively with multiple team members across all departments.
- Identify and source key production partners and internal resources to execute a project's creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets.
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements, including working with procurement and cost consultants when required.
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation, and specs as needed.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients.
- Look for innovative creative and production methods while finding solutions to technical challenges.
- Have knowledge of video and stills production, social, web, mobile, experiential, and emerging technologies.
Experience and Skills:
- Must be creative minded
- Must not be afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond a traditional producer role.
- Must be a self-starter who can take ownership of a project and see it to completion with pride.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must take responsibility yet remain flexible.
- Must have advanced problem-solving skills and ingenuity.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines and keep the team on course.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Must be flexible to provide a level of participation outside of regular office hours to support projects during all phases of the process.
- 6+ years of relevant experience required. Traditional agency experience with a least minimal line production experiences required.
The salary range for this position is $95K to $145K. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience and qualifications.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.