We are champions of positive dissatisfaction.
Dissatisfied with the way it’s always been,
with handcuffs and limits and rules,
with insights that aren’t insightful,
and with creative that doesn’t make you feel.
We believe dissatisfaction is the mother of reinvention.
That’s why our mascot is the octopus.
It’s the only organism on the planet that routinely edits its own genetic material
to adapt, innovate, and thrive.
It outsmarts the competition by constantly changing.
It reinvents, repeats, reinvents, repeats.
And so do we.
In a world where the most innovative brands grow faster than the competition,
we are, pound for pound, the most effective agency in the world. Eleven years running.
MullenLowe: Always Be a Challenger.
Designer, you’re a problem seeker and solver. Equal parts puzzler and planner. Explorer and experimenter. Extrovert or introvert, right brain, left, or all of the above. Not afraid to work alone or with others. You start sentences with, “I wonder why they…”, “what if we…”, “How did that…” Noticing, observing, and capturing patterns, details, and textures that evoke a feeling or inspire action often over looked or taken advantage of. A tinker’er and toiler’er. Your brain and hands a little fidgety, with a range of hands on experience across tools and mediums both digital and physical, they’re always looking for something to do. Ready to listen, learn, and grow alongside a team of makers and thinkers.
- Creation of media in a wide variety of styles
- Interact with creative and other agency partners
- Effectively manage your time across multiple projects, adhering to client budget and time constraints
- Presents new ideas to members of the team
- Contribute to projects through all phases of production
- Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality
- Seek opportunities to continually improve job skills and technical and application knowledge
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, or communications required; or equivalent work experience in the advertising industry.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an advertising agency required.
- Software: Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Google G-Suite, MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) required.
- Portfolio of work covering a wide range of creative projects
- Soft Skills:
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders, regularly delivering and receiving feedback
- Resilience dealing with a wide range of expectations and opinions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
The salary range for this position is $75,000 to $90,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience and qualifications.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.