At MullenLowe, we believe great minds don’t think alike. They disagree, collide and wrestle it down in the name of making work that actually works. We celebrate those who swim outside their lanes and defy expectations to shape our clients’ brands and drive their business. And while our expertise and perspectives are varied, we’re united in our quest to use creativity to solve tomorrow’s problems in new ways.
We invite everyone who works with us or for us to join the fight for progress. We produce more than innovative work and business results. We generate ideas, conversations, and actions that strengthen lives and unite communities. And we’re committed to working with partners who want to drive that positive change together.
At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do. We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next. We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands. Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture. Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
- The Associate Director of Talent will be the first point of contact for all fulltime talent needs.
- Drive full cycle talent recruiting process, from initial contact, through offer review, acceptance and onboarding.
- Maintain and lead a positive candidate experience throughout process and strategize with leadership and hiring managers to identify and pipeline full time needs.
- Lead and promote MullenLowe current talent initiatives.
- Manage MullenLowe Los Angeles Talent Team for growth and development
- Proactively recruit and build a talent pipeline, acting as a representative for MullenLowe talent and culture.
- Manage freelance acquisition requests when needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with top ad schools & programs
- Attend portfolio reviews and key creative events to keep an eye for top tier talent and have presence in the creative community.
- Manage office tours, identify mentorship/internship opportunities, community outreach & campus recruiting
- Manage candidates for MLUS Summer Internship
- Develop and execute new Talent Acquisition strategies in collaboration with MullenLowe’s US Executive Director of Creative Talent.
- Develop annual Talent budgets for the LA office.
- Has their finger on the agency pulse – Establishes & maintains relationships Los Angeles leadership team and department heads.
- Other duties as assigned.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.