At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
The Associate Creative Director (ACD) assists in managing the process of creating high quality, creative advertising materials. They act as a client liaison by presenting various stages of work to the client. They are brand stewards who understand the brand and business challenges, coming up with creative solutions. ACD's actively mentor their team members by providing developmental opportunities.
- Develop 360 campaigns from beginning to end that are on brand and on brief
- Ideate, conceptualize, and art direct with a strong strategic creative sense.
- Craft copy to produce effective broadcast, digital, and experiential campaigns.
- Collaborate effectively with Writers, Visual Designers, Experience Designers, Content Specialists, Creative Technologists, and Producers
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, regularly presenting your own work
- Proactively keeps abreast of trends and technological advances
- Contribute to and participate in new business pitches
- Supervise junior team members, providing feedback, guidance, and development opportunities
- Manage large creative presentation decks from multiple teams, handling creative assignments from development through production
- Manage pieces of business with minimal oversight
- Find creative opportunities where possible even if they haven't been assigned.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 6+ years of agency or marketing experience.
- Expertise with Adobe Suite and Sketch/Invision workflows
- Extensive experience partnering with Creative peers
- Advanced writing experience
- Exceptional writing craft
- Track record of creating opportunities and developing impactful work
- Advanced presentation skills
- Industry awarded work preferred
- Please submit a link to your work when applying.
- Other duties as assigned*
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.