Associate Director, Content + Engagement
Movement Strategy is seeking an Associate Director of Content + Engagement in our Los Angeles or Denver Office. This role is managerial and executional, working closing with our Sr. Director of Digital Content and providing management for our Digital Content team. The Digital Content team is a fun, quickly growing, integral part of our agency, working to develop creative, cutting edge content and proactive Community Management. As an Associate Director, you bring a mix of social media execution, creativity, copywriting, production know-how and management experience to the table. You’re willing to provide leadership and mentorship, while also getting in the weeds of the day-to-day of our clients.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 13-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Klarna, Netflix and Warner Bros.
You will be responsible for managing a team of social strategists and community engagement managers based across our Los Angeles and Denver offices as we grow. This will include mentorship, check-ins, reviews, and overall team goals. You will also be able to execute social media campaigns in both a strategic and tactical manner, willing to fill in the gaps on accounts when needed, whether it’s scheduling posts, reviewing copy, or providing high level content strategy insight. We need a leader who doesn’t shy away from rolling up their sleeves.
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in leading social media campaigns (preferably within an agency or brand)
- Must have direct team management experience, ability to work across offices
- Strong communication, teamwork, collaboration
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple departments
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You know how to hustle
- You have a diverse & inclusive perspective
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support for continued education
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Anniversary bonus
- Flexible Spending Account
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer