Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 500+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Senior Network Strategy Lead, you will join our Network Strategy team focused on Modern Health’s global Provider Network. In this role, you will focus on strategic and cross-functional projects that improve and refine our global network of mental health providers and will strengthen how we communicate our network and how we support our clients. You will be responsible for idea generation, problem solving, and cross-functional alignment on key business-wide projects related to our provider network.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Lead existing cross-functional workstreams focused around our provider network – drive brainstorm sessions, scope potential solutions, align stakeholders on path forward & ensure cross-functional accountability to roadmaps & deadlines. Responsible for ensuring project deadlines are met or exceeded and for providing status updates to cross-functional stakeholders and to leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of our member and provider experience, and identify process or quality improvements that you’ll present to cross-functional leadership and execute in partnership with stakeholders. Become a thought leader on mental health provider networks, keep up with industry trends, innovations & opportunities for Modern Health to continue to improve our leading provider network
- Become fluent in our data ecosystem so that you can refine and monitor key network health indicators
- Leverage your analytical skills & creativity to support new revenue streams & client growth
- Serve as the subject matter expert on our Provider Network for our go-to-market teams – joining client calls to speak to our network strategy & innovation, updating marketing materials & serving as a thought-partner to the business
- Monitor key provider network metrics, analyze changes in data & proactively address any potential network concerns
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of work experience; early-stage startups, consulting or finance are all a plus
- You have extensive experience leading cross-functional projects & driving projects from idea to solution
- You hold cross-functional team members accountable to milestones and deadlines to ensure broader projects stay on track
- You are data minded and have extensive analytical experience.
- You are comfortable running your own data analysis; SQL/coding knowledge is beneficial, but not required
- You are a creative problem solver, and able to see multiple solutions to difficult problems
- You are humble, scrappy and team-oriented. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, work together and get to the bottom of things
- You have an ownership mentality – when high-impact opportunities are identified, you naturally take the lead in defining them, proactively scoping solutions and working cross-functionally to implement solutions
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance
- High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Access to coaches and therapists through Modern Health's platform
- Generous Time Off
- Company-wide Collective Pause Days
- Parental Leave Policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Family Assistance Benefit through UrbanSitter
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial Planning Benefit through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- New Hire Stipend to help cover work-from-home setup costs
- ModSquad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Information
Please refer to the ranges below to find the starting annual pay range for individuals applying to work remotely from the following locations for this role.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Ranges are not necessarily indicative of the associated starting pay range in other locations. Full-time employees are also eligible for Modern Health's equity program and incredible benefits package. See our Careers page for more information.
Depending on the scope of the role, some ranges are indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets.
Below, we are asking you to complete identity information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). While we are required by law to ask these questions in the format provided by the EEOC, at Modern Health we know that gender is not binary, and we recognize that these categories do not reflect our employees' full range of identities.