The Marketing Project Coordinator will work closely and collaboratively with all members of the global marketing team to intake, organize, and articulate requests, develop and manage timelines, and clearly communicate key actions and expectations to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered successfully. The individual in this position will work closely with marketing senior leadership and serves as a single-point-of-contact on marketing projects, actively monitoring progress of projects to keep them on schedule, and providing updates to key internal and external stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project intake, preparation, and planning
- Consult with marketing leadership to review, document, and assign all incoming project requests; coordinate and clarify strategic requirements; and ensure the team has all the information needed to get started on a task or project.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to effectively coordinate resources and capacity to establish, document, and track project timelines and milestones.
Project point of contact for marketing leadership
- Regularly consult with senior management regarding work output, prioritization, and resource capacity based on project demands.
- Maintain status and knowledge of ongoing projects and apprise senior management of progress and changes, communicating potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document project kickoff and status meetings with appropriate team members and key stakeholders to begin project work and ensure project team is aware of upcoming needs.
- Ensure that all necessary team members are included in appropriate meetings and conversations.
- Work with leadership and project team members to identify, analyze, monitor and resolve issues and risks associated with the project timelines to ensure ability to achieve project goals.
- Adjust and communicate changes to timeline and schedule when scope, deliverables, expectations, deadlines, resources, or other variables change.
- Ensure accurate and consistent use of quality and brand standards for all marketing materials.
- Facilitate the approval process for project deliverables.
- Coordinate with marketing leadership to ensure that all projects meet best practices for the intended channel, and confirm adherence to project goals and strategic initiatives.
Project management software leadership
- Utilizes best project management practices to intake all project plans and relevant supporting details into project management software (e.g., Asana), and regularly track and update project status.
- Provide reporting on project portfolio health, activities, and pipeline.
- Contribute to workflow improvements by identifying opportunities to adjust and revise processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to optimize project management software usage to make it more effective and efficient for all stakeholders.
Ongoing marketing processes facilitation
- Responsible for coordination and execution of key ongoing projects and processes (e.g., marketing asset translation; webinar planning and logistics; social media publication; Sales and Marketing Portal delivery).
Vendor management support and coordination
- Work with marketing agency partners and other external vendors to coordinate project steps, approvals, and communication.
Ongoing communication and coordination across the team
- Support the global marketing team as needed with miscellaneous projects noting workload and timing needs of the team.
- Impact and contribute to strategy and planning meetings.
- Serve as a coordinating liaison and single point of contact for new opportunities and new projects.
High-level reporting on marketing activity
- Collect details for, and support the production of, monthly Executive Team reporting on behalf of marketing leadership
- Maintain global campaign planning presentation
- Support the preparation of quarterly business review materials for marketing leadership
- Step in and help with additional tasks as needed.
- Contribute to the development of marketing assets such as emails, presentation decks, social media posts, display ads, etc.
- Support the external content rollouts via paid, earned, and owned media channels.
Marketing asset organization
- Help optimize organization and use of marketing content library and other asset management tools (e.g., Sales & Marketing Portal; Content Library; etc.)
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years digital marketing project management experience required
- Global project management highly desired or working across multiple time zones.
- Sound knowledge of project management software and digital tools, such as Asana required.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success implementing and applying consistent process
- Experience organizing and tracking critical details
- Proven success with standard project management skills (timeline development, task tracking, status reporting)
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- B2B software industry experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional listening and comprehension skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is a self-starter who proactively finds a way around obstacles and asks for help when it’s needed
- Anticipates problems ahead of time and takes a proactive approach towards solving them or reporting them to a supervisor.
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy from both a task perspective and an aesthetic/creative perspective.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Strong team orientation and the ability to build cohesiveness to achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working across organizational boundaries to achieve objectives.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified.
Minitab is a Federal contractor and is following all applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements.