As a Senior Account Executive (SAE) you will participate in a virtual account team-selling environment. You will be the primary point of contact and relationship owner for Minitab with our Prospects and Customers. You will assume the ownership role for your assigned enterprise accounts and territory while driving the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities, developing and executing account and opportunity plans leading to the generation of both new business (new logo, cross-sell, upsell, consulting & training) and renewal business through software product license/subscriptions and service offerings. In addition, the SAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, Net Promoter Score, customer satisfaction levels and increased annual recurring revenue levels. Expected travel for on-site meetings with customers/prospects/partners is 50-70%.
What you can expect?
- You will have the opportunity to work for yourself but never by yourself leading your own franchise within your territory owning the entire book of business.
- With a longstanding brand but many new innovative cloud products recently launched, our massive customer base will welcome your call to discuss how our solutions can benefit their business.
- We offer a sales enablement program and career ladder to ensure both short and long term success and development.
- Make a difference supporting customers that impact the lives of people around the world by leveraging our solutions.
Who are we seeking?
- You are intellectually curious and seek to uncover your customer’s unique business problems that lead to a winning outcome for both Minitab and our customers.
- You are passionate about delivering on your goals and objectives, winning deals and have a consistent track record of 100%+ achievement on your assigned quotas.
- You are highly skilled in value based selling of complex software solutions to enterprise accounts (1B+) over 6-9 month sales cycles.
- You have mastered how to manage your time and effectively manage your territory while working collaboratively to resolve conflicts and ensure follow through to drive software license, maintenance and services revenue.
- Fluency in the English language is required.