The Deployment Consultant is responsible for activities relating to the deployment and custom services of Minitab Connect.
Responsibilities include providing specific technical and business decision deployment services to all customers who are implementing Minitab Connect software application. This position also has an expertise in the training discipline and is responsible for ensuring that our customers have been educated on use of Minitab Connect.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in a software implementation or Professional Services role for an enterprise SaaS product, preferably an integration platform.
- Experience with technical writing is highly desirable.
- Experience understanding API Documentation and general knowledge of various API languages.
- Working knowledge of computer processes including programming, server systems, and networking is preferred.
- A focus on outcomes and able to drive team goals to align with company goals.
- Exposure to the daily activities carried out by Customer Success functions beneficial, but not essential. This includes but is not limited to handling customer cases and working cross functionally to solve customer problems.
- Strive for constant progress and provide a continual evaluation of processes and procedures
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and globally on a regular basis