The Analytics Engineer has a background in statistics, and is an integral part of the Global Customer Success Team. He/she provides customer support by skillfully and efficiently answering questions regarding statistics, basic installation, licensing, system requirements, function, usage and capabilities of Minitab products in both German and English or French language, deploys Minitab solutions and works closely with various cross-functional teams to improve the functionality and usability of our products on behalf of our customers.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or data analytics or closely related technical discipline with significant statistical coursework.
- Experience with technical writing is highly desirable.
- Experience with at least one computer programming language, for example Python, R, SAS, Java, C#, is a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer processes including programming, server systems, and networking is preferred.
- A focus on outcomes and able to drive team goals to align with company goals.
- Exposure to the daily activities carried out by Customer Success functions beneficial, but not essential. This includes but is not limited to handling customer cases and working cross functionally to solve customer problems
- Strive for constant progress and provide a continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Fluent German and English required, French a plus