The Senior Account Executive (SAE) participates in a virtual account team-selling environment, providing the Prospect/Customer with the primary point of contact and relationship owner within Minitab. In this capacity, the SAE will assume the ownership role for their assigned enterprise accounts and territory while driving the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities, developing and executing account & opportunity plans leading to the generation of both new business (new logo, cross-sell, upsell, consulting & training) and renewal business via software product license/subscriptions and service offerings. In addition, the SAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, Net Promoter Score, customer satisfaction levels and increased annual recurring revenue levels. Expected travel for on-site meetings with customers/prospects/partners is 50-70% once we return to normal business conditions.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise software sales experience in information technology market required with average deal size greater than 100K ACV.
- Consistent achievement of 100%+ on assigned quotas.
- Previous success in handling large (1B -10B USD) enterprise accounts over lengthy sales cycles (6-12 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market strongly advised.
- Business Intelligence and or Statistical Analytics experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- General familiarity with structured value based and/or consultative selling methodologies and processes required.
This position can be remote.