Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognize that user behaviors and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role, you’ll need to:
The Office Manager. will work closely with CEO, supporting the teams on a range of key activities included in the Job Responsibilities section noted below. This is a position of trust and serves as a key administrative role, directly reporting to the CEO. The role also serves as a coordinator of executing invoicing / billing requirements and ensuring the office has the necessary resources and capacity to meet its objectives.
1) Assistant support:
- Direct administrative support for the CEO, scheduling meetings and appointments. Supporting visitors to the office, including upper management and clients if applicable.
- Organise execution of legal and official documents and documents filing; contracts, service agreements, board resolutions, NDA.
- Support team and company events.
2) Real Estate related matters:
- Coordination of Real estate related matters, including sourcing and planning for office equipment, inventory including reviewing and securing approvals for supply requisitions. Help with office expansion / move plans, as and when required.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services, manage issuance of access cards. Close collaboration with WeWork Community Team to ensure office efficiency.
3) Contract support:
- Provide billing, invoicing and administrative support required for existing vendor contracts and internal cross entity agreements.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, where required.
4) Corporate Secretarial work:
- Liaison for Corporate Secretarial matters – together with Corporate Secretarial Agent, to execute initiatives per company’s direction, annual filings etc.
- Organise execution of official documents; contracts, NDA, etc. Docusign account admin.
5) Travel Management Support:
- A liaison between travel agent and team to provide support on travel related matters.
- Track travel bookings to ensure most economical and sensible choices are made, while adhering to the travel policy.
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines to understand their respective challenges and motivations
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to provide administrative support.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Ability to multitask and understand how to prioritise tasks based on importance vs. immediacy.
- A positive attitude and humility with no job being too big or too small to undertake
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant, specially if within a fast-paced / startup environment.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).