Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for an Analytics Manager to join our growing Strategic Analytics team!
What You'll Do:
The Analytics Manager assists in the day-to-day operation of the Strategic Analytics team in measuring earned media, influencer, and digital marketing campaign success against brand and business objectives. They will own relationships with brand teams, present to senior clients, and support new business pitches.
The Analytics Manager will design measurement approaches for clients across various business verticals and marketing channels, guiding junior staff in the execution of deliverables. They will use social, site, mobile, and search analytics tools to inform strategy and messaging approaches for existing clients and new business.
Candidates should be critical thinkers who possess excellent communication and data storytelling skills, both written and verbal. They should possess an exceptional ability to clearly explain complex concepts to audiences of all knowledge levels. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, marketing strategy, and marketing best practices.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- 4-5+ years of professional experience in an analytics or marketing-related field
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape, marketing performance measures, marketing strategy, measurement strategy, and marketing best practices
- Ability to work and learn independently; adept at managing time and personnel to ensure delivery of multiple projects within established deadlines
- Strong team leadership skills, ability to supervise a team and account for deliverables quality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation design skills; comfort with public speaking
- Advanced ability to craft a narrative from data and present it clearly, simply, and convincingly
- Experience in report template design, data visualization, and presentation design
- Mastery of multiple analytics tools and analyses, in particular: site analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), social media native analytics / ads platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager), and social listening (e.g., Talkwalker, Netbase, Nuvi, Crimson Hexagon)
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.