Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Integrated Producer with entertainment, talent, and trafficking experience to join our growing Creative team.
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, don’t apply.
- The M Booth mantra is #BeInspired. To us, that means living an inspired life, and bringing those experiences to your work, your clients and your team. We encourage everyone to fuel their passion, bring the outside in and embrace a diversity of thought in everything they do.
The creative team at M Booth is looking for an Integrated Producer who will work on one of the agency’s largest clients. This new role will be is responsible for planning, overseeing and driving progress on productions from ideation through to completion, with a special focus on entertainment, including liaising with our entertainment team on issues such talent contracts, working with our SAG partners, advising on contracts, deadlines, and payment schedules with talent secured by M Booth’s entertainment team or via a client’s internal procurement. In addition, responsibilities include experience in trafficking final assets to various media partners, networks and social platforms. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders (from account teams to creative, entertainment and partnerships and legal along with production companies and talent agencies) most often managing several work streams simultaneously. The ideal candidate is very organized, proactive, communicative, and has experience working directly with production partners, photographers, videographers and clients to track programs and ensure deliverables are on time and within the applicable scope and budget.
What You’ll Do:
- Leads multiple and concurrent projects involving talent to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time, on or under budget and free of error.
- Understands legalities and logistics of working with union and non-union overscale (“celebrity”) talent and scale talent.
- Responsible for liaising with paymaster/signatory Extreme Reach, M Booth finance team, and talent management (internal or external) to confirm all necessary talent payments are accounted for, as well as ensure key dates and deadlines are factored into production
- Develops, implements, and manages project scoping, planning/scheduling of internal and external resources, estimating, and building project timelines.
- Work across teams to determine the scope of a project, hours allocation, and the necessary resources required.
- Tracks and reports project budgets and profitability
- Creating, managing and updating timelines and budgets for projects.
- Manage contracts, producers, vendors, and internal resources.
- Overall management of contracts, purchasing rights and licensing of all creative assets in relation to production.
- Serving as a point of contact when multiple teams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Maintain vendor/partner sourcing database.
- Manage vendors, and internal resources
- Securing sourcing quotes and negotiations with vendors
- Gather and process client feedback, and ensure all tasks have been delegated, and next steps are progressing.
- Proactively communicating updates to team, client and leadership as needed
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Securing sourcing quotes and negotiations with vendors
- Trafficking final assets, including coordination with internal or external editors, creating production delivery timetables, and managing delivery of all assets according to media plans.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in integrated producing at an agency or production company
- Experience with the G Suite Apps (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with creative teams, production, social, paid and digital marketing is strongly preferred
- Experience with project management tools (such as Monday.com, Smartsheet, Asana)
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws