Role: Senior Analyst @ M Booth
Reports to: Manager, Analytics
The Senior Analyst supports the Strategic Analytics team in measuring earned media, influencer, and digital marketing campaign success against clients’ brand and business objectives. They will build relationships with brand teams, present to clients, and support new business pitches and will use social, site, mobile, and search analytics tools to inform strategy and messaging approaches. They will make actionable recommendations that inform and optimize program performance. Candidates should be critical thinkers who possess excellent communication and data storytelling skills, both written and verbal. They should possess an exceptional ability to clearly explain complex concepts to audiences of all knowledge levels. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the digital marketing landscape, marketing strategy, and marketing best practices.
Candidates should be expected to do the following in this role:
- Build the foundation for data-driven marketing efforts, both strategically and tactically
- Work cross-functionally to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, A/B testing, and more.
- Accomplish the above through day-to-day building blocks:
- Institute frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles from planning to set up to in-flight to completion: measurement plans, social listening, and performance reporting
- Dive into data, synthesize insights, and provide impactful, oftentimes actionable, recommendations to clients
- Connect the dots across PESO channels to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts and identify opportunities
- Regularly communicate with clients, not only for deliverables, but also on our best practices and how we use data to solve business questions
Candidates should have:
- 3+ years of experience in analytics or strategy
- Experience communicating with clients, internal and external
- Creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluency with data processing and visualization tools across both Microsoft or Google suites, or other data analysis tools (Power BI, Tableau, Dataroma, SQL)
- Preferred/nice to haves: knowledge of social listening (Crimson Hexagon/Brandwatch, Meltwater, Talkwalker), earned media (Cision), owned/paid social media (social platforms)
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.