👋 Hi, we are Lumos! Let us introduce ourselves...
Have you ever sent an IT ticket to Apple, asking to download, say, Netflix? No, because the Apple App Store gives you the power to download apps yourself. Now, imagine Apple would auto-unsubscribe your account when you stop using Netflix to save you money. Or, they would ask you to deactivate location-sharing if Netflix continuously used it in the background for no good reason, protecting your privacy. 🤔
🪄 That’s what Lumos does for enterprises. Lumos is the first AppsStore for Companies. You go to the Lumos AppStore, request an app, say GitHub, pick the repositories you need, your manager approves the request through Slack, and Lumos creates access to GitHub — instantly. Plus, IT and Security love it as well. They can configure Lumos to grant access to, say AWS Admin rights, for only a limited time or remove access when you stop using the app or change your role inside the company.
On our path to create the Enterprise AppStore, we have reached an inflection point: Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) backed us, our team has grown to ~35 people, we have recently launch out of stealth and are exponentially growing our customer base. 🚀
As one of our first Sales Executives, you’ll be the face of Lumos and working with some of the fastest growing, innovative companies in the world. As a customer-centric team player you will play a vital role in the customer journey. You are motivated to build a significant book of business to help fuel growth and are the definition of a true partner - you get joy out of seeing your customers, company, and peers succeed.
✨ Your Role
- Full Sales Cycle Ownership Meet with potential customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not Lumos is a good fit. Own all steps in the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Face of Lumos Create a great first impression to our potential customers by adding value during every touchpoint in the customer journey.
- Pipe Builder Work with the SDR and Marketing team, build a sales pipeline and drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to value realization. Proactively generate your own pipeline for extra coverage.
- Collaboration Be the eyes and ears for Lumos teams that are not customer-facing. Share insights and learnings from your sales conversations. Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences. Collect insights from sales calls for our product team. Work with Marketing to create and execute campaigns to help with sales strategy.
- 1% Better Every Day Have a passion for testing, tracking and tweaking existing processes and playbooks and creating new optimized ones. You are constantly learning, seek to solve problems in the most efficient way and find ways to improve your craft.
- Deep Caring For your team and customers. Committed to your customer’s success long after the initial sale. Through personalization, responsiveness and tailoring a unique sales experience you have had past customers tell you they felt like they were your only account and wished you were their Account Executive for every software purchase.
🙌 What We Value
We’re looking for a Sales Executive with experience in the B2B SaaS space. Having said this, we care much more about your motivation and vision to rethink and transform the sales experience in our industry, than we care just about your CV.
Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.