👋 Hi, we are Lumos! Let us introduce ourselves...
Have you ever sent an IT ticket to Apple, asking to download, say, Netflix? No, because the Apple App Store gives you the power to download apps yourself. Now, imagine Apple would auto-unsubscribe your account when you stop using Netflix to save you money. Or, they would ask you to deactivate location-sharing if Netflix continuously used it in the background for no good reason, protecting your privacy. 🤔
🪄 That’s what Lumos does for enterprises. Lumos is the first AppsStore for Companies. You go to the Lumos AppStore, request an app, say GitHub, pick the repositories you need, your manager approves the request through Slack, and Lumos creates access to GitHub — instantly. Plus, IT and Security love it as well. They can configure Lumos to grant access to, say AWS Admin rights, for only a limited time or remove access when you stop using the app or change your role inside the company.
On our path to create the Enterprise AppStore, we have reached an inflection point: Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) backed us, our team has grown to ~35 people, we have recently launch out of stealth and are exponentially growing our customer base. 🚀
Which is why we need you to help us build Lumos as a Technical Recruiter.
As Lumos' Recruiter, you will leverage your technical recruiting expertise across engineering, product, and go-to-market roles to scale and influence our culture as we bring on new Alchemists to build a category-defining product! You will partner closely with a dedicated sourcer and the hiring team to understand recruitment needs, source the right candidates, and build strong relationships with future prospects. In addition to the day-to-day tasks, you will have the opportunity to think creatively, build out and scale the recruiting function thoughtfully, and bring passive and active top talent into Lumos.
This position will be reporting to: Head of Talent.
✨ Your Role
- Provide full-cycle recruiting support across Engineering, Product, and Go-to-Market roles (Sales, Marketing, Design, Customer Success)
- Create an effective collaboration process with hiring mangers to deeply understand role requirements, team function, and how a given role fits into the broader Lumos organization
- Build a short and long term recruiting strategy that lends itself to quickly filling top-priority openings and building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Serve as an ambassador of our culture and brand with a strong and positive experience to all candidates
- Own and maintain our Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) + Sourcing tools (Gem | LinkedIn Recruiter)
🙌 What We Value
We purposefully did not create a standard list of minimum qualifications because we care much more about your motivation and ability to help us accelerate technical progress than we care just about your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
*We encourage you to apply even if you think you might not be perfect fit! 🤝