Logos is a movement supporting the development of the decentralised web. Logos technologies lay the foundations for a freer internet upon which communities can evolve into network states. Each protocol in the Logos stack seeks to empower its users while upholding civil liberties and fundamental freedoms.
Status is looking for a Social Media Manager to write, create, and manage all of our social media accounts. Must have a strong passion for blockchain, decentralization, and privacy. This role will work with the movement, growth, and content teams to manage and grow our presence across all social media platforms and communicate directly with users and customers. Your primary goals will be using a data-driven approach to build social media followership, develop and maintain our brand voice, engage our audience with impactful content, and improve the overall experience via all relevant social media platforms. If you are a self-starter who loves social media, has strong attention to detail, a creative mind, and a knack for growth - then this role is for you. This position will report directly to the Digital Communications Lead.
- Manage and own all branded social media channels
- Use performance data to design and implement platform-specific marketing strategies that align with key goals
- Develop and maintain a social brand voice that aligns with the company vision
- Regular posting across all relevant social media channels
- Create, prepare and present ongoing publishing calendar
- Curate impactful and on-brand social media content, including video, text, & images
- Engage with any followers, fans, and customers via social channels
- Respond to all comments/direct messages to address questions or customer service inquiries.
- Monitor all channels for brand mentions using relevant tools
- Locate and share high-quality user-generated content
- Network and build relationships with relevant 3rd party brands and channels
- Regularly measure, analyze, and report the results of social media initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
You ideally will have
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Familiarity or working experience related to any web3 project
- Understanding of the following social media platforms: Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, & LinkedIn
- Excellent written communication ability
- Basic graphic design skills in Photoshop or similar software
- Knowledgeable of social media scheduling, monitoring, and analysis tools
- The ability to quickly learn new technology
- A proven track record for hitting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Self-driven work ethic
- Creative person with a good eye for aesthetics
- Data-driven, able to incorporate trends and real metrics into your day-to-day strategies
- A strong alignment to our values: https://logos.co/manifesto/
Bonus points if
- Comfortable working remotely and asynchronously
- Experience working for an open source organization.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
The hiring process for this role
- Interview with Pepper from the Talent team.
- Interview with Rick, Social Media & Copywriting Manager
- Interview with Eddy, Digital Communications Lead
- Compensated Task
- Interview with Carl, Co-Founder
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline.
The expected compensation range for this role is $55,000 - $70,000 (negotiable, dependent on how we assess your skills and experience throughout our interview process). We are happy to pay in any mix of fiat/crypto.