LearnUpon is looking for an RFP/Bid Manager to join our expanding team in Dublin, Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their Employees, Customers and Partners. Businesses can manage, track and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
Our Sales, Marketing and Business Development functions are growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire a business-savvy RFP/Bid Manager with a track record of delivering world class proposals and tender responses.
This is a unique role at LearnUpon as you will be our first RFP/Bid Manager hire. You will be at the start of a very exciting journey helping LearnUpon to scale its Enterprise business! This role will sit under the Head of Sales and we will depend on you to lead how we evaluate, respond to and win RFP/Bids which will be critical to help us get us to our $100m revenue goal.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver creative, cohesive and compelling RFP, RFI and Bid responses that clearly articulate client benefits and LearnUpon’s competitive advantage
- Partner closely with Account Executives on specific opportunities
- Lead the entire RFP process including the coordination of internal resources and the the creation, design and production of final proposals
- Establish an evaluation criteria check-list and create and manage the necessary processes to ensure quality world class submissions
- Partner with, and coordinate the input of, subject matter experts from Marketing, Product, Finance, Engineering, InfoSec and Legal teams when necessary
- Follow up on opportunity progress, maintain an RFP tracker and conduct win/loss analysis post decision
- Ensure consistent product messaging and updated product language across all RFP/RFI responses
- Collaborate with passion and energy in a fun & fast paced environment
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 3 years experience working in an RFP/Bid Manager role, preferably within the SaaS Industry
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to organise and lead multiple different teams on simultaneous proposal response efforts
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to detail, and the ability to target communicate with all levels within prospect and customer organisations
- Get-it-done attitude: not afraid to roll up your sleeves and operate with a passion for delivering world class RFP/RFI responses and proposals
- Extremely organised, highly motivated and with an ability to adapt and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything you do
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Knowledge of the Learning Management System Industry
- Experience of working within a company that has scaled ARR to >$100M
- Experience with Salesforce and knowledge of RFP technology such as RFPIO
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Structured learning environment
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Private health insurance and Pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 90m interview with our Head of Sales
- If successful, candidates will be invited to a 30-45m peer-level conversation with an Account Executive
- If successful in that round, candidates will be invited to deliver a 1 hour task-based presentation to demonstrate their practical skills
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team