At LearnUpon, we’re seeking a Proposal Manager to support our global sales team in a hybrid role, based in Dublin Ireland or Salt Lake City, Utah.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Belgrade, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City and Sydney, we are a global team with lots of diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. Our culture fosters an open, collaborative and supportive environment where our accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one). We’re proud of our success and we’re humble and hungry to achieve more.
As our Sales and Business Development teams continue to expand globally, we strive to scale our delivery of exceptional, tailored evaluation support for each of our prospective customers. Central to this goal is our ability to consistently deliver world class proposal responses and support the continued growth and enablement of our teams.
We are looking for a Proposal Manager to join our team to focus on building proposal management and enablement strategies that will take LearnUpon to the next level.
What will I be doing?
- Partner closely with Account Executives for our most strategic opportunities to lead the RFP process and leverage internal resources to deliver exceptional, highly tailored proposal responses
- Lead or coordinate the review of LearnUpon’s repository of approved proposal responses to ensure accuracy and clear messaging of LearnUpon’s track record of helping solve common business problems
- Partner with subject matter experts from other teams - including Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Security - to develop compelling, value-based messaging for LearnUpon’s products and services
- Leverage LearnUpon’s Proposal Management dashboard to provide quarterly trends analysis updates to business leaders
- Guide and enable team members on the effective use of LearnUpon’s Proposal Management software to build proposal responses including RFPs, RFIs and security questionnaires
- Guide and enable team members on strategies for developing engaging proposal responses that are well tailored based on the buyer’s needs and industry
What skills do I need?
- Experience working in an RFP/Bid Manager role, preferably within the SaaS Industry
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to organize and lead multiple different teams on simultaneous proposal response efforts
- Strong communication and writing skills with attention to detail, and the ability to target communication with all levels within prospect and customer organizations
- Highly motivated and with an ability to adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything you do
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience supporting sales strategies to improve the effectiveness of sales teams
- Knowledge of the Learning Management System Industry
- Experience of working within a fast growth company that has scaled ARR to >$100M
- Experience with Salesforce and proposal management software
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Structured learning environment
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Employer Contributed Pension / 401k
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with our Director of Sales Enablement
- Selected candidates will be invited to deliver a task-based presentation to demonstrate their practical skills
- The final round will be a 30 minute call with our CEO
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.