We are looking for a human-centered, product leader with experience working with multidisciplinary teams, to drive product strategy and vision for our Health Journey experience. In this role, you will own feature goals and performance– utilizing data and research insights to plan and prioritize product roadmap, gain alignment and buy-in from senior leadership and deliver value to members. You will contribute to investment proposals, actively support sales and marketing to optimize product positioning and advance our growth.
Your passion for leveraging data to reduce the complexity of healthcare will enable the success of League’s platform.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the roadmap of the Health Journey and campaigns that are leveraged throughout the League platform working directly with a team of Data and Analytics, Strategic and Member Insights and define key performance indicators and measure performance. You will use these insights to define new product opportunities and goals for multi-year roadmaps.
- Demo product features and be the SME – able to answer questions (live) about the Journey experience, and provide updates on new functionality and upcoming plans internally.
- You use customer feedback, market trends, and data analysis to inform product innovation.
- Monitor the outcomes of the capabilities delivered and identify opportunities to enhance our platform.
- You have impeccable execution and are excellent at communicating progress on initiatives to various levels of the organization.
- You must be passionate about our mission.
- 5+ Years of Product Management experience at a digital health company
- 5+ Years in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery and tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.)
- Foster an environment that enables your team to innovate, learn quickly, and consistently deliver value to our users.
- Proficiency in data analytic tooling (Amplitude) and project management software (Jira).
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Attributes & Characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with ability to deliver objective and actionable feedback
- Strong problem solver
- Strong project and time management
- Understands our technical stack + architecture
- Understands Agile development processes
- Fosters an inclusive environment and practices active listening
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.