Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As a Sales Operations Manager, you are responsible for all tooling, infrastructure and process documentation for the Lambda Sales Organization.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement the infrastructure and processes for measuring and managing all sales and customer-oriented activities
- Use metrics, internal data, reporting and predictive modeling to forecast our top line bookings and other key indicators
- Analysis, tactical support and reporting on sales trends, marketing lead performance (MQLs) & lead/opportunity pipeline progression
- Manage Salesforce reporting & dashboards for key stakeholders: C-Level, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing and Operations
- Manage a support queue of infrastructure/tooling/process requests from Sales Leadership and other key stakeholders
- Coordination and implementation of sales plans, comp plans and territory assignment
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce (SFDC Certification a plus)
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Ops role supporting Sales Leadership
- Knowledge of latest and greatest Sales Softwares (SFDC, Outreach, Clearbit etc)
- Understanding of Sales Process (MQL, SAL, SQL, Opportunity, Closed Won/Lost)
- Proficiency in Excel
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 60, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.