Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As an Human Resources Manager at Lambda, you will own the HR function, keep Lambda compliant with US labor laws and continue to support our remote workforce growth and organizational development.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of HR/people operations
- Partner with management team to advise on HR, compliance, workplace, and culture related issues.
- Work with various functional leads to help coach and develop management and leadership skills critical for scaling the organization.
- Evaluate, define and refine company policies, processes and procedures
- Coordinates end-to-end employee onboarding/offboarding
- Manage employee files and record management, payroll management, benefit management, retirement plan management, etc. through our Gusto HR platform
- Implement and administer training as required by various compliance or other special programs
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies
- Formalize comp and equity benchmarking and budgets.
- Implement structured review process, schedule, and performance analysis based on company, business unit, department and individual objectives.
- Point person for Employee relations and communications.
- Manage employee engagement, retention, and referral programs.
Experience that’s great to have
- 8+ years of hands-on Human Resources experience in tech or similar industry including 2+ years of management experience
- Strong Human Resources functional expertise in employee relations, total rewards, and performance management
- Knowledgeable of employment law matters and experience researching labor laws for remote workforces in multiple states
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence
Nice to Have
- Human Resources project management experience
- Interest in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Familiarity with immigration (Visa & Green Card processes)
- Experience leading and working with remote teams
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.