Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems push advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Our customers include Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the next generation of AI research machines.
As an engineering lead, you will
- Build software that makes running large-scale deep learning clusters as easy as cloud.
- Build & lead a world class team of software engineers, starting at the ground floor.
- Work with the executive and product team to ensure we're building the right software for our customers, delivered at high quality, on-time.
You may be a good fit if you
- Have expertise building core-product software from inception to launch.
- Have experience managing and monitoring large-scale infrastructure.
- 2+ years of managing software teams.
- Have founded a start-up or joined one as a founding engineer.
- Have experience with distributed machine learning code.
- Are extremely comfortable with *nix.
- Can debug at all levels of the stack, including networking and storage.
- Have a strong engineering background, PhD/Masters in EECS, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or Physics.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top conferences, including ICCV, SIGGRAPH Asia, NeurIPS, and ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG).
- We’re profitable and growing fast.
- We’re a team of 27 people.
- We operate as a remote workforce based on role. We produce hardware in our SF location and also have employees located remotely across the US.
- We’re backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- Generous cash & equity compensation.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) plan.
- 3 weeks annual paid time off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.