Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. We're profitable and growing 50% each quarter. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
About the Role
Work at a startup and surround yourself with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts building powerful research computers.
Lambda is looking for a server manufacturing technician to help build and ship our computer products to our customers globally.
What You’ll Do
- Computer assembly (Motherboard, CPU, Memory, GPU)
- Software installation (Automated command line tool operation)
- Packaging & Shipping (working with FedEx to schedule pickups)
Experience that’s great to have
- Excellent track record of working in a computer manufacturing or similar role
- Server manufacturing experience (hardware integration i.e. CPU and other hardware components)
- Capable of performing mechanical and electrical assembly including cable routing and wiring
- Adaptable and flexible to changes as needed
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Reliable colleague with dependable work ethic
- Team player
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Excels at troubleshooting computer and electro-mechanical systems including use of testing equipment and tools
- Computer skills and networking / IT knowledge, Linux and command line interface knowledge desirable
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams
- Familiarity with manufacturing quality systems
Quick Company Highlights
- Our research papers have been accepted into the top machine learning and graphics conferences, including ICCV, SIGGRAPH Asia, NeurIPS, and ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG).
- We are profitable and have tripled over the past year.
- We’re backed by investors including Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- Headquartered in the Dogpatch and a short walk from the 22nd Street Caltrain station in SF.
- Generous cash & equity compensation
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- 401k Plan
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.