Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
About the Role
Lambda is growing! Come work at a profitable startup where we’re building powerful research computers and software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Implement and maintain new features used by customers
- Help develop coherent deployment strategies that preserve reliability and uptime
- Help research and implement security best practices for orchestrating virtual workstations in multiple data centers
Experience that's great to have
- Familiarity with the Unix Shell.
- Able to quickly pick up and learn new systems, APIs, languages, and tools.
- Self-directed in your learning and execution attitude. Know how to prioritize your time and how to make polish vs. launch trade-offs.
- Internal desire to implement and uphold industry best practices in security.
- Initiative. You'll be on a VERY small team, so a lot of team practices will not have been worked out yet. Regardless of your experience level, you'll be expected to raise concerns and suggest priorities for building out *processes*.
- Implement a dashboard for customer virtual workstation management
- Implement anti-fraud features on the backend
Quick Company Highlights
- Our research papers have been accepted into the top machine learning and graphics conferences, including ICCV, SIGGRAPH Asia, NeurIPS, and ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG).
- Profitable and growing 50% quarter over quarter.
- We’re backed by investors including Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- Headquartered in the Dogpatch and a short walk from the 22nd Street Caltrain station in SF.
- Generous cash & equity compensation
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch