HyprMX brings the world’s biggest brands into mobile apps and games from top developers like Pocket Gems, Social Point, and Etermax. Our rewarded video and interstitial products are expertly crafted to deliver beautiful videos that generate industry-leading payouts for our partners. We’re a nimble, open, and experienced team that’s respected around the industry.
We are looking for a software developer to join our amazing server team. This position is full-time, on-site in our Capistrano beach, CA office. Jun Group will only consider candidates for this position who are currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
Who you are
- You enjoy a fun, creative, and engaging working atmosphere free of brilliant jerks
- You want to be part of a small team inside a large company with massive opportunity for growth
- You enjoy collaboration with other teams including product, biz dev, and our in-house QA team
- You eagerly dig into complex engineering problems
What you’ll do
- Develop new predictive machine learning models to optimize our ad server
- Collaborate with our server engineering team to improve our existing machine learning models and tooling
- Maintain our ETL pipelines using Dataflow and BigQuery
- Experiment with new tech to find the right tool for the job
- Use Kanban to manage multiple releases per week
- Maintain high code quality through code reviews and automated tests
- You have hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale in Java, Python, Scala, or similar languages
- Experience working with streaming and batch data processing tools like Apache Beam, Spark, Flink, etc.
- You’ve built and maintained an ETL pipeline using a data warehouse like BigQuery or Redshift
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis
- Practical knowledge of how to build efficient end-to-end ML workflows
- Familiarity with Python machine learning tools like scikit-learn, pandas, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS and Google Cloud big data products
What we offer
- A highly competitive compensation package
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, work from home, and sick days
- Annual personal development budget to attend a conference of your choice
- Designated time to work on company-related projects you feel strongly about
- Macbook Pros, dual monitors, and a quiet working space
- Catered lunch at least once a week
- Monthly company events
HyprMX is a high-powered, collaborative environment. We are looking for candidates who work well in teams, enjoy learning, and challenging the status quo. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.