SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
Our passionate team designs and develops SHARE NOW’s customer and backend solutions. We handle everything in the car rental process – customer registration, rental, fleet management, vehicle integration, pricing&, accounting.
- Together with your colleagues you work on the design and development of the SHARE NOW security architecture
- You evaluate security risks and set up security requirements and policies
- You evaluate and introduce tools, e.g. for monitoring, implementing and auditing guidelines.
- Responsible for security in continuous integration & deployment process
- Security advocate for the development and operations teams in security questions regarding team developments
- You organize of in-house security workshops to spread security knowledge in the teams
- You have a solid development background and experience in working as a security engineer before
- You have experience in container security, network security and cloud infrastructure
- You have experience with penetration test tools
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have good spoken and written english skills