SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
The Developer Relations Team focuses on our presence in the tech community as well as the tech-culture and product-mindset inside the company. Developer Relations Engineers act as passionate advocates for our product, technology, and culture while also representing developer interests inside SHARE NOW. Your work helps us drive our tech culture forward and strengthen SHARE NOW as an attractive employer inside the tech community. Thus, it’s a place for engineers & techies who love working with people of all kinds of backgrounds and aiming to constantly satisfy coworkers and providing them with the best experience possible.
- You develop essential helpers and interfacing tools to simplify co-workers' lives, streamline workflows and automate tasks
- You build platforms for our employees to exchange knowledge, present ideas & solutions and to collaborate across all our locations
- You own and manage all phases of the development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- You evangelize internally and demonstrate technical potentials to other departments
- You help to organize tech events like Meetups & Hackathons
- You are in the middle of your studies (Bachelor/Master)
- You are keen on learning and being part of a great & highly skilled team
- You have an open and honest personality with a good sense of humor
- You have good writing and communication skills in German & English
- You are good at networking and getting in touch with others quickly