SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
Our team is located in the beautiful city of Hamburg, right next to the river Elbe. We design, develop and make the car2go apps for Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Phone as amazing as they are.
This job is available for our locations: Hamburg and/or Berlin!
- You build the iOS version of our app
- You work with in a self-organized Scrum team
- You identify and solve real world challenges
- You elaborate with your team and your Product Owners about technical improvements
- You constantly improve our app architecture and our continuous integration practices
- You have at least 6 years of commercial experience of development in iOS
- You have a deep knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa touch and Core Frameworks
- You have experience of working with Swift and Objective-C in one project
- You know how to support application with millions of users worldwide
- You know what TDD, SOLID, DRY is, and how to use them
- You are experienced in working with CI-friendly environments
- You have a lot of experience with RESTful APIs
- You have an eye for design and user experience
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written)
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team and the workflow