InvGate is a fast growing SaaS company that develops products for IT management and service automation, used by clients in over 50 countries in industries such as banking, e-commerce, education and technology.
To support our continuous growth we are looking for a passionate marketer, savvy in technology and product management, who can take the challenge of interacting across teams (Product, Sales and Marketing) to transform our product development and client success efforts into marketing initiatives that drive business growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, their functionalities and the value provided to our clients.
- Maintain close relationships with Sales and Product teams to detect communication opportunities.
- Own all communication channels with clients (such as e-mail or internal product communications), maintaining a predictable flow of information about product and marketing initiatives.
- Produce sales collateral assets, such as case studies, whitepapers, and deck presentations that will support our sales teams and serve as content for our online channels.
- Ideate marketing initiatives based on product features, sales stories and other newsworthy events.
- Govern InvGate’s image in external publications, assuring that our brand and product image is used consistently and its visibility is being maximized.
- Coordinate always-on efforts to gather client feedback and maximize its visibility in review sites such as Capterra, Gartner, G2, etc.
- Collaborate in the creation of content for our owned and third-party media channels
The ideal candidate:
- A creative-thinking individual with the ability to learn industry jargon and transform it into technical and creative communications.
- An outcomes-oriented and self-starter. Who can juggle multiple workstreams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process.
- You are excited about marketing and you are passionate about the IT industry.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency in English language
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, in -house and external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.