The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. 🛠️
Intercom is the first company to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets companies talk to their customers almost anywhere: inside an app, on a website, across social media and via email. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office and Dublin Product and Engineering office and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a Sales Systems Analyst, you’ll play a critical role within the Sales and Support Operations team by partnering with the global Sales and Support teams, the Growth team, and other cross-functional partners. You’ll help design, develop, and implement systems, tools, and processes to improve the efficiency and productivity of the overall sales organization. We are looking for someone who is excited to build out the underlying systems and tools and automate key business processes that will enable our Sales teams to realize their goals.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Be a key member of our Sales and Support Ops, Systems and Scale team. Help build and manage our technology stack and systems.
- Help design and execute Salesforce based solutions and related sales technology projects across our marketing-sales funnel and order-to-cash process.
- Ensure our Salesforce instance running smoothly and efficiently while proactively driving improvements.
- Evaluate, integrate and implement other applications amongst our current systems ecosystem.
- Own data accuracy and improvements.
- Work with our engineering and IT teams to build and maintain integrations with other business systems
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years of administration experience with Salesforce.com.
- 1+ year of sales operations experience.
- Experience working with Sales teams and cross-functionally.
- Be intellectually curious, ambitious, and excited to learn about our systems and
- build your experience at Intercom.
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Be highly organized & autonomous, and able to balance multiple projects and deliverables. Project management experience preferred.
- Structured and organized approach to problem solving.
- Strong written & verbal communication and attention to detail.
- Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Some development experience preferred.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities up to $90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!