The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it.
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. In February 2017, Intercom announced it had surpassed $50M in annual recurring revenue, an increase from $1M in ARR just three years prior, making it one of the fastest-growing companies in tech. Today more than 17,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 300 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office, and Dublin R&D office, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity?
As a Technical Recruiter at Intercom, you’ll have the chance to help build out our technical recruiting function and influence the team at an early stage. You’ll manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for positions in product, design, engineering, and technical operations all while partnering with hiring managers to improve processes. You will be a trusted partner to candidates as you work tirelessly to create a personal and friendly experience that is representative of the Intercom Brand.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with engineering leadership to manage the full cycle recruiting process for technical hires by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Create unique and efficient processes to ensure an effective plan is in place for new positions
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience ideally in a fast paced technical focused environments
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions while leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate/stakeholder experience
- Impeccable organizational, verbal, and written communicational skills paired with a high attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and influence others
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities up to $90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!