Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Your opportunity is to become Intercom’s first Customer Success Manager dedicated to our LATAM customers.
You’ll join a fast growing global team who work side by side with Sales and Intercom’s biggest and most complex customers - acting as their expert point of contact for the product, ensuring that they create real value from using Intercom.
Your customers will depend on you to show them the ways in which Intercom can solve their businesses biggest problems, and to guide their implementation of the product.
If you want to help make business personal for our biggest customers, and you want to work with an ever growing and changing team, you’ll find a home as a Customer Success Manager at Intercom.
In this role, you will be working with customers in Brazil, among other places, so the ability to speak Portuguese and English at a business level is a requirement.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation.
- You’ll be a product expert, understanding how Intercom can solve business problems.
- You’ll leverage high-touch and one-to-many tactics to drive positive outcomes
- You’ll be in charge of running implementation projects with your customers.
- You’ll partner with Account Managers and Onboarding Specialists to drive the best customer experience possible.
- You’ll be deeply involved in shaping what Customer Success looks like at Intercom.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our customers.
- On occasion you'll travel for face to face meetings with your customers.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese
- 5+ years experience working in a customer-facing organisation.
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- An keen interest in designing, developing and sending content to customers
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience with Intercom or other SaaS communication products
- Previous experience in Support, Sales Engineering, Consulting
- Great examples of self started projects or extra curricular activities
- Ability to speak Spanish would be an advantage
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.