Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst with top notch “Run The Business” skills to join our Business Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Finance, Sales, and Support teams by administering and advancing the business systems that are the heart of our departments. We’re looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem interested in building out a world-class enterprise sales tech stack using the best tools on the market. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our sales/support processes. You should have the ability to uncover deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, and devise long-term solutions.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Take ownership of our Sales/Finance tech stack (Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite, CPQ, SFDC Communities, and others)
- Define our design principles around Salesforce.com as well as other tools
- Prioritize and drive business systems projects to completion working with stakeholders in various departments (Sales, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Support, etc)
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design
- Participate in the testing and deployment of ad-hoc or project related configuration in Salesforce and other sales tools
- Develop a deep knowledge of various platforms to help document and improve Intercom’s sales process
- Effectively liaise between Sales Operations, Engineering, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations and Sales Leaders to identify deficiencies and deliver innovative solutions
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience with Systems administration and/or including an emphasis on Salesforce and financial systems
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Zuora, Netsuite, Conga Composer, Docusign, Ironclad, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder Certifications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Project management or consulting experience
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.