Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Account Managers to solve customer issues and drive deals
- Help lead the discovery process, work to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- Work in tandem with the Sales team to guide and complete Proof of Concepts
- Configure demonstrations to align with a prospect's use case
- Coach customers on Intercom usage and best practices to help make them into product experts
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Security evaluation, Single Sign On, SAML, Platform Integrations, API usage)
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Have experience coding/scripting in programming languages
- Possess positive energy to excite the buyer while presenting remotely
- Able to think strategically to overcome technical and security roadblocks
- A track record of creating innovative ideas to drive adoption and retain customers
- Ability to stay focussed and thrive under pressure while working with customers to solve their most challenging issues
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with Intercom is a plus
- SaaS experience preferred
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.